UBS Investment Bank has launched the UBS Greenhouse Index (UBS-GHI), the first integrated index to blend the weather and emissions asset classes. The index offers investors exposure to greenhouse gas emissions and their consequent impact on the weather, known as the greenhouse effect.
"There is a clear link between the rise in carbon levels and the rise in temperature, as scientists have been demonstrating for many years," says Ilija Murisic, executive director of hybrid derivatives trading at
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay