New York-based interdealer broker OTC Global Holdings (OTCGH) has launched a new crude options brokerage called Riviera Commodities.
Riviera Commodities will be OTCGH's twelfth portfolio company and will be staffed by six brokers, previously with MF Global, and headed up by Elisa Moriconi. The team will work in both OTC- and Nymex-listed crude options.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines