Richard Bowler, deputy head of shipping products, and Andy Hartree, head of commodities, will jointly run the service from the bank’s London office.
The International Maritime Exchange (Imarex), an Oslo-based shipping derivatives exchange, estimates the volume of freight derivatives transactions could hit $19
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules