BNP Paribas has entered into two new contracts to purchase Certified Emissions Reductions (CERs) generated from Clean Development Mechanism projects in Mexico and India.
The transactions add further diversity to BNP Paribas' pre-existing portfolio of CERs from several different countries. CERs are tradable global compliance instruments created under the Kyoto Protocol by projects in developing economies that reduce emissions. They can be used for compliance with Kyoto and as part of regional
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay