The transaction represents a highly innovative deal structure, involving a mix of guaranteed delivery and offtake commitments, with fixed as well as flexible pricing, and advance and balance payments against delivery, with strong security measures built in, say the companies.
CERs are created from the Kyoto Protocol¹s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), which involves developed countries implementing projects to reduce emissions in developing countries in Asia, South America and Africa.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?