Tullet says the move will bring together the experience of its existing inter-dealer broking business with the physical shipping expertise of three ship-broking companies, London-based Capital Shipbrokers, Island Shipbrokers in Singapore and MJLF of Stamford, Connecticut.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights