Bank of America originally announced, in July 2007, that it would set up a joint venture with Climate Exchange to further develop the bank’s carbon trading platform, while taking 0.5% of the issued share capital of the exchange group. The venture was to be structured so that the bank could take up to $25 million in Climate Exchange stock, depending on revenues generated.
However, a joint statement issued this week stated that, while Bank of America will continue as an investor in Climate
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019