London-based ETF developer ETF Securities plans to launch six funds on the LSE, targeting different parts of the futures curves for two oil futures contracts. The products already have regulatory approval and will be referenced to the Atlanta-based Intercontinental Exchange’s Brent and the New York Mercantile Exchange’s West Texas Intermediate crude oil futures. They will offer exposure to the one-, two- or three-year parts of the futures curve for each contract.
ETF Securities already has
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules