Morgan Stanley has created a carbon bank to enable clients to become carbon-neutral. The service, the first of its kind to offer integrated carbon verification and offsetting capabilities, is being offered in conjunction with Det Norske Veritas (DNV), a provider of emissions data certification.
Under the service, clients compile their emissions inventory and calculate their carbon footprint by applying the monitoring standards of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol Initiative, which provides the
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules