DNV has validated close to half of the CDM projects registered so far by the UN. The suspension was triggered by a spot check on the company's operations in November, where five procedural 'non-conformities' under the Kyoto Protocol were identified.
According to a statement issued by the DNV, the non-conformities related to DNV's practices for internal audits; how the company documents the allocation of specific competencies to the projects and refers to emerging requirements for allocating
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules