Leaders from 20 countries – significantly, including the US and China – attended the two-day forum run by environmental action group Global Legislators Organisation for a Balanced Environment. Also present were key figures such as Sir Richard Branson, head of Virgin; Paul Wolfowitz, president of the World Bank; and Jim Rogers, head of Duke Energy.
Speaking at the conference, US senator John
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines