Morgan Stanley will invest in approximately $3 billion of carbon-emissions credits projects and other initiatives related to greenhouse gas emissions reduction over the next five years, the bank announced.
The majority of the investment will represent increased commitments to purchase carbon credits from projects as the firm's commodities trading department expands its existing carbon and emissions platform. The remainder will constitute investments in projects and initiatives related to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines