John Kilani, director of sustainable development mechanism programmes at the United Nations Climate Change Secretariat said key issues that need to be resolved include increased clarity on the emission targets of Annex I industrialised countries and a framework to deliver financial and technical support for emissions mitigation.
The call for clarity was echoed by Martijn Wilder, head of global climate change and emission trading at Australian law firm Baker & McKenzie, who said the disparity
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay