Dubai joins Oman in using DME settlement prices for its crude oil pricing. Together, Dubai and Oman crude represents the current foundation for pricing the majority of the Middle East’s crude oil sales to the Far East.
The DME hopes that producer support of its Middle East sour crude oil benchmark will ensure that customers have access to an improved risk management tool and that producing nations can recognise fair market value for their crude oil.
The exchange will launch its Oman crude
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE