The ‘no objection’ letter from International Enterprise Singapore (IES) and the written confirmation of ‘no restriction to provide direct access’ from Japan’s Ministry of International Trade and Industry (METI) allow qualified entities in those jurisdictions to access the DME Direct electronic trading platform.
They will also be permitted to become members of the exchange, providing they meet the relevant membership criteria.
The DME, the Middle East’s first international energy futures
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE