As the domestic airline industry prepares for the announcement of first-quarter earnings, the record losses of last year are a constant reminder to investors of the risks associated with owning airline paper. With the factors that brought about record losses still present, many market professionals are predicting that the industry will change significantly as some legacy carriers will face increasing pressures to liquidate, creating a new landscape for investors to negotiate.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?