The Baltic Exchange is to provide the Singapore Exchange (SGX) with its benchmark prices for the settlement of forward freight agreements (FFAs) for dry bulk and wet tanker routes cleared on the SGX's over-the-counter clearing facility.
The London-based shipping bourse will also make available its forward curve price assessments for margin calculations.
Jeremy Penn, chief executive of the Baltic Exchange, said: "Singapore is strategically located as an important maritime centre, and this
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay