The Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX) launched West Texas Intermediate (WTI) light sweet crude oil and Brent crude oil futures contracts on May 27, posting the biggest first-day volumes for any DGCX contract.
More than 2,800 contracts traded on WTI and Brent, with a value of $370 million, exceeding first day volumes for the exchange's silver futures of 1,158 contracts in March 2006.
A fee waiver will be in place for the two contracts until August 26. They will trade from 0830 to 1130
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE