Another finding from the survey was that almost 70% of survey respondents believe that the quality and availability of weather data has improved considerably over the past year.
The full survey can be found in the August issue of Energy Risk, along with a special report dedicated to the global weather risk market.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules