The International Swaps and Derivatives Association has published a US emissions allowance transaction annexe to its master agreement, with an accompanying confirmation template.
The industry association says the development of the annexe will help increase efficiency in the growing US emissions trading market. The annexe will let emissions traders enter into agreements on physical emissions, commodities and financial derivatives using one document, and allow netting if a counterparty
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?