As increased appetite for renewable energy coincides with reduced government support for green initiatives, producers and end-users will need greater access to tools that can help manage risks that relate to price and volume. Corporate power purchase agreements are already being used to great effect in the US, and while the European market is primed to follow suit, some observers are concerned that differing attitudes across the region could pose a risk to growing corporate interest in PPAs.
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules