The European Union's contentious position limits rule contained in the second Markets in Financial Instrument Directive (Mifid II), moved a step closer to becoming law at the end of last year, when the European Commission (EC) published its final set of technical details. Market participants have cited a number of issues that, if left unresolved for long, could be potentially damaging.
Energy firms in particular remain frustrated by the lack of clarity around the rules, which were set out in a
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?