Axpo, the Swiss utility with trading operations across Europe as well as a fledgling US business, has made two senior hires in the US and one in Switzerland.
It is understood that Christian DeChurch joined the firm in recent weeks as head of finance for Axpo US. Until last year, DeChurch worked for Hong Kong-based commodity trading house Noble Group as a manager in Noble's North American energy business.
In addition, the industry website SparkSpread reported on March 21 that Axpo had hired a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia