Swap data repositories (SDRs) have urged the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) to provide more guidance and support as they work to resolve errors and inconsistencies in the huge amounts of data they are collecting on the over-the-counter derivatives markets.
The comments from SDR heads came at a February 23 meeting of the CFTC's Technology Advisory Committee, which featured a session devoted to swap data reporting.
"As a repository, we struggle sometimes to understand what it is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines