Millennium Management, the New York-based hedge fund with some $34 billion in assets under management, has expanded its presence in the energy markets by hiring two new energy portfolio managers as part of a broader expansion into commodities trading.
Market sources say Adam Lewis, a former director of natural gas options at Citi, joined the hedge fund in January as a portfolio manager in Houston. Andrew Dodson, most recently head of non-US oil trading at Brazilian bank BTG Pactual, joined as a
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia