In a sign of the rapid pace of China's economic internationalisation the Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) is looking to allow foreign investors to directly access its onshore iron ore futures market by the end of 2015, according to Wang Shumei, Beijing-based senior manager of the exchange's industrial products department.
The authorities in China have adopted a two-pronged approach to internationalising the country's commodity markets: the first relates to the imminent launch of RMB-denominated
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines