Xiao Cheng, chairman of GF Futures, describes the acquisition of Natixis Commodity Markets (NCM) from its parent French bank last year, which made it the first Chinese firm to gain category-one membership at the London Metal Exchange (LME), as "a bold and lucky marriage". But instead of going on an extended honeymoon, the Chinese firm is looking to expand further – and the US is firmly in its sights.
The Guangdong-based futures broker is planning to increase its presence by seeking settlement se
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules