Commodity trading in Asia has attracted heightened interest in recent months, with several energy and commodity trading companies increasing their presence in the area in the past 12 months.
Commodity trading house Trafigura recently switched its legal headquarters from Geneva to Singapore, including a move of chief financial officer Pierre Lorinet, while other independent traders such as Cargill and Mercuria are expanding their teams in the region. Integrated energy company GDF Suez Trading
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?