Physically backed copper exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are set to make an entrance in the commodities market, as JP Morgan, Deutsche and Blackrock (iShares) place S-1 filings at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Deutsche has teamed up with ETF Securities to launch the physically backed copper ETF. JP Morgan has also filed its JP Morgan Physical copper trust. While Blackrock is set to launch the iShares copper trust joining forces with Goldman Sachs Group who will store the metal.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines