India is a major producer of agricultural and metals products, but is heavily reliant on external imports to meet its energy needs. A total of 30% of India’s energy needs are met through imports of oil and coal, according to data from the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) and the country’s rapid industrialisation over recent years has made it a prime target for the origination of carbon reduction projects. Consequently demand for risk management within this emerging market is starting
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?