Government Pension Fund (GPF), Thailand's biggest institutional investor with $10.125 billion funds under management, says it is looking to expand its international investments into commodities and more imminently, global private equities and real estate.
The civil servant pension fund manager says overseas private equity and real estate have already been put into its strategic asset allocation planning, and the fund is now looking to hire consultants to advise on details of implementing such a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines