The effects of the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September 2008 and the ensuing global financial crisis are still playing out in the commodity markets and further backlash is expected in the months to come.
One year on from one of the biggest financial crises in history and most experts say the outlook for commodities markets now hinges on three major issues: how the regulatory regime being created in the wake of the crisis will affect commodities trading; the timing of the global economic
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?