The effects of the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September 2008 and the ensuing global financial crisis are still playing out in the commodity markets and further backlash is expected in the months to come.
One year on from one of the biggest financial crises in history and most experts say the outlook for commodities markets now hinges on three major issues: how the regulatory regime being created in the wake of the crisis will affect commodities trading; the timing of the global economic reco
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data