The Tokyo Electric Power Company (Tepco) has been forced by the government to close down the reactors for inspections due to a safety crisis.
Privately-owned Tepco admitted last year to falsifying safety records at nuclear plants since the 1980s and obstructing government inspectors.
Tepco has said it will compensate for the supply shortfall caused by
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB