John Murphy, executive vice-president and general manager of Aquila, says the Kansas City, Missouri-based energy firm is “first to market” with this risk management tool.
Aquila says the new power
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines