The three-and-a-half year, 100% capital protected deposit offers a guaranteed 1% payout each year in Malaysian ringgits (which is paid via Islamic negotiable instruments of deposit) and a potential 3% yearly coupon in Singapore dollars (which will be converted into Malaysian ringgits) if the index is above its starting level on the observation date. The product also offers an indicative 100% participation in the performance in the index at maturity plus a head-start 28% coupon, which is
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants