Further down the road, continued liberalisation within the EU will lead to more uniform and more stable energy pricing. However, this trend might be counteracted by emissions trading, which will tend to increase volatility.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?