According to a source close to the formation of CGE, the company aims to acquirearound half of the estimated £5.5 billion, 20GW distressed asset base inthe UK.
The London-registered company has
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?