GFI is paying $86 million in cash for substantially all of Amerex’s assets in North America, including its brokerage operations in Sugar Land, Texas. Subject to standard closing conditions, completion is scheduled to close before the end of October.
Founded in 1978, Amerex’s North American business provides trading liquidity for a range of energy and related derivatives products. Amerex has a leading market share in most of the markets and products in which it provides brokerage services and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay