Credit Suisse will include its Zurich-based commodity trading operation in the alliance and will expand its business across cash as well as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives products. The business will be based in Switzerland.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights