Georgina Taylor is multi-asset fund research director at Invesco Perpetual.
We all know past performance is no guide to future returns, but less appreciated is that past diversification is no guide to future risk – a point of special concern for the fast-growing universe of multi-asset funds.
Over the past few years, fixed-income assets have been a helpful investment tool for multi-asset investors. During periods of poor performance for equity markets, such as in September to October 2014 and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia