The unprecedented injection of trillions of dollars of easy money into the global financial system during the past couple of years is increasingly viewed as posing a serious risk that inflationary pressure will build in many economies around the world in the coming months.
A poll on risk.net last month found that 40% of financial industry respondents believed commodity prices and inflation represented the biggest single threat to the continued recovery of the global financial services industry
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants