The financial market turmoil has led to a number of new investment opportunities as assets have hit rock-bottom prices. But with the economic hardships set to continue well into next year, it would take a brave investor to put money into the market right now. Credit assembled a panel of distressed debt market participants to ask them about their views for future investment.
The firms represented on the panel were: credit investor BlueBay Asset Management, fund-of-hedge-funds manager Financial
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines