The People's Bank of China (PBoC) and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) are close to finalising an additional arrangement to the current renminbi clearing and settlement arrangements for banks operating offshore renminbi business in Hong Kong. This is aimed at alleviating concerns about credit risks associated with excess liquidity from client deposits being held with the clearing bank, Bank of China Hong Kong (BOCHK). The new arrangements would include custodian accounts facing the PBoC
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?