Greater engagement with a globalised economy is energising the African power generation industry, according to a new report by global growth consulting company Frost & Sullivan.
Rising economic growth in the region will allow the power generation industry to achieve sustained turbines capacity addition, the report says. Notwithstanding the risks involved in operating in Africa, the power generation industry will continue to grow, especially in Nigeria, South Africa and some countries of north
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden