CALCUTTA, INDIA -- An efficient payment system for financial trading is critical to meeting the challenges facing the Indian banking system, a senior Indian central banker told a bank economists’ conference in January.
Advanced risk management systems, sophisticated information technology (IT) infrastructure, human expertise and a comprehensive database are pre-requisites for Indian banks if they are to adopt the complex, risk-based Basle II bank capital accord, Reserve Bank of India deputy
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia