LCH chief executive David Hardy said growth had been across all areas of its business and members are benefiting from capital and cost efficiencies, netting and post-trade anonymity. He added that markets now benefit from increased liquidity and protection of their infrastructure integrity.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines