Driven by the continuous development of renminbi derivatives business, as well as a number of other business lines including corporate finance and prime brokerage, HSBC is able to maintain its market-leading position in Hong Kong as a comprehensive financial products and services provider in 2014.
RMB cross-border structured transactions are one of major revenue sources for HSBC Hong Kong. The number of foreign exchange trades conducted through the bank's Hong Kong desk with institutional
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay