Against the backdrop of sluggish domestic demand and declining exports in which the Korean economy grew by 2% in 2012 and is projected to grow by 2.8% in 2013, Korea Development Bank (KDB) has continued to assist clients with their diverse hedging requirements in addition to increasing its volumes and market share in the Korean derivatives market.
The state-owned policy bank has a remit to finance major infrastructure projects in addition to expanding the domestic capital market. KDB provided
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines