When PM Capital Partners launched the Alternative Equity fund of hedge funds (FoHF) in 2000, it wanted to create an investment vehicle that would offer better returns than equity markets with lower volatility. Annualised returns of 6.6% with a volatility of 8.4% suggest the fund, a concentrated multi-manager portfolio investing in global long/short equity and commodity trading adviser (CTA)/macro managers, is succeeding in its aims.
The managing partners are Patric Corti, responsible for
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay