Pioneer Alternative Investment Management launched the Pioneer Restructuring Fund in June 2007. The aim of the fund of hedge funds (FoHF) was to pull together many of the specialist credit funds under one portfolio and achieve steady capital appreciation over time with controlled volatility, capitalising on the opportunities presented by the different stages of the credit cycle.
The fund, with assets under management (AUM) of $240 million, had a good 2009, with a positive return of 21.57%. The
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?